Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Layered Maps in BIRT???
jmolnar
Hi Guys,
I have been using BIRT for about a year with a number of my clients, during this time I have used allot of the graph and flash objects available within BIRT's free version and the ACTUATE professional designer.
However I am not sure if BIRT is able to do the following. I have had a request for BIRT to handle 'layered maps' and I am not sure if this is supported in the free or full professional versions. The use of this is to show set pieces of information as a community profile. For example a state is broken up into set areas (main towns and cities) and would show a number of values from dot density maps of population over the map, chloropleth maps of needs/issues with services and facilities etc.
Would anyone happen to know if I would be able to do this within BIRT??
Any help or comments are greatly appreciated.
Thanks all,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet