Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Group SUM as HH:MM
rmb2
I am new to Birt. I appreciate your help.
1. I have a column with minutes as Decimal. I am trying to get a SUM on the group level and display the total as HH:MM.
2. Please let me know where to I can learn more about Expression Builder
Thank You Very Much!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi rmb2,
There are a couple things you can do here. You could add the minutes yourself, figure the hours and minutes and just create a string to display in the desired format. You could add a data element to the group footer with a date type and use an expression like new Date(0,0,0,0,sumMinutes) and format the date in the property editor "Fomat DateTime" section. Let me know if you have questions.
rmb2
Hello Michael,
Worked! Thank you very much for your help.
mwilliams
No problem. Let us know whenever you have questions!