Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Activate JavaScript in Table
Issen
Hi,
I'm really new on BIRT and trying to create a couple of reports from a IBM DB2 database.
I have 2 questions but I will put them on different thread so I can easy keep my answer separated.
I have create a table and I pull out all my data from the DB2 database and from the correct Columns. But somehow is the data in the wrong format and I have write a JavaScript that will recalculate the value and present it in correct format.
But somehow can't I get the JavaScript function active in the table I have in my report.
I have look in some couple example scripts that IBM provide and can find I need to add following line
<list-property name="includeScripts">
<property>directory/javascript.js</property>
</list-property>
But that doesn't seam to help for me.
The error I got is following
The following items have errors:
ReportDesign (id = 1):
+ Cannot get the result set metadata.
SQL statement does not return a ResultSet object.
SQL error #1: [jcc][10103][10941][4.2.73] Method executeQuery cannot be used for update. ERRORCODE=-4476, SQLSTATE=null
Cannot get the result set metadata.
SQL statement does not return a ResultSet object.
SQL error #1: [jcc][10103][10941][4.2.73] Method executeQuery cannot be used for update. ERRORCODE=-4476, SQLSTATE=null
( 1 time(s) )
detail : org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.api.AdapterException: Cannot get the result set metadata.
SQL statement does not return a ResultSet object.
SQL error #1: [jcc][10103][10941][4.2.73] Method executeQuery cannot be used for update. ERRORCODE=-4476, SQLSTATE=null
+ A BIRT exception occurred: Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: ReferenceError: "candleTimeToDate" is not defined.
Script source: null, line: 0, text:
<compiled script>. See next exception for more information.
Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: ReferenceError: "candleTimeToDate" is not defined.
Script source: null, line: 0, text:
<compiled script>
data.engine.BirtException ( 16 time(s) )
detail : org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: A BIRT exception occurred: Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: ReferenceError: "candleTimeToDate" is not defined.
Script source: null, line: 0, text:
<compiled script>. See next exception for more information.
Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: ReferenceError: "candleTimeToDate" is not defined.
Script source: null, line: 0, text:
<compiled script>
Thanks for your help
Christian Svensson
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Christian,
Did you add this JS file as a resource to your report?