Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Maximo 7.1.1.5 Report Not Displaying Any Contents
mholland
Whenever executing 'any' report within Maximo a window displays with the Birt header and I see the status dialogue, like you would normally see while waiting for a report to generate then when it goes away the report details area is completely blank. This happens with any record for any report, any idea? I am in a major time crunch here. Any help would be so much appreciated.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mholland
Could it be that doclinks needs to be configured. In Maximo 6 with Actuate the report seemed to be created and stored in doclinksdefault , is this the same case with Birt?
MaxSupport
Hi,
I am Having same problem but when i refresh report page it displays content.
try for it.
maximosupport
mholland
I was able to resolve the issue by opening an IBM with PMR. It involved MXServer JVM not having a temp location to cache files for birt, to correct this issue do the followin: This applies to WebSphere
step 1: Stop MXServer
Step 2: Application Servers -> MXServer -> Server Infrastructure -> Java and Process Management -> Process Definition -> Java Virtual Machine
Step 3: Generic JVM Arguments (enter a similar value removing quotes "-Dmxe.report.birt.tempfolder=c:temp")
Step 4: Start MXServer
Step 5: Login to Maximo , Rerun reports.
Thanks for the suggestion!
SonalD
Hi , Thanks for sharing the solution , I was looking for the solution for this issue from long time,Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Sonal