Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Date format for iseries
jjkky
Hi,
I'm new to iseries and BIRT. I need to write an sql query that checks for dates greater than some date. The only fields I have for this are four fields; mm, dd, yyyy, time. Can someone help me use some kind of date converter that puts these fields together in a query format? Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi jjkky,<br />
<br />
So, in your database, your have fields for year, month, date, and time, but not specific date field? The link below is to a PDF for the iSeries date and time API. It may help you with converting your individual fields into a date field that you can query against. Hope this helps.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/topic/apis/time.pdf'>http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/topic/apis/time.pdf</a>
;