Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
scripted data source problem
vaishnavi
Hi,
I am encountering an exception as ‘Multiple exceptions occurred.’ when running a BIRT report with a scripted dataset in Tomcat Server,I have installed the jar file which contains my scripted dataset in C:Tomcat 5.5webappsBirtViewerWEB-INFlib but still it showing the same error.Where should I install the jar which contains my scripted dataset?or Is it need to install some other scripted dataset jar files?I'm using birt 2.1.2v
Do reply your suggessions?
Regards,
Vaishnavi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Vaishnavi,
You should put your jar file in your resources folder. Whatever is defined as your BIRT_RESOURCE_PATH in your web.xml.
vaishnavi
Hi Michael,
I've put all the jar files in Resource folder and set the parameter in web.xml file like:
<context-param>
<param-name>BIRT_RESOURCE_PATH</param-name>
<param-value>WEB-INFlib</param-value>
</context-param>
but still its showing the same error..
vaishnavi
Anybody can Help to solve this problem?
mwilliams
Vaishnavi,
Can you post the entire error stack that you're getting?
vaishnavi
Hi,
Please find the below Zip file for stack error.
mwilliams
Vaishnavi,
Try putting the jar file in the same place as your report design. Were you sure to include the jar file as a resource in your report design?