Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Border
Sweetha
Dear All,
How can i put border for my report.if i put border for table,if there are 2 records bottom border line will come in the middle.i want to put as page border.I tried with Master page Advanced Box properties,but it is not coming.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Siby,
Setting your border on the master page doesn't work for you? It works correctly in 2.5.1. What version of BIRT are you using?
Sweetha
Hi Michael,
I am using 2.3.2.
Maximo7 supports 2.5.1?..
Michael,do u know any way to put border for master page in 2.3.2
Thanks
Siby
mwilliams
Siby,
I notice the same in 2.3.2.2. Setting the border doesn't seem to work. What is the issue with incluing the border on the table rather than the master page?
Sweetha
Hi Michael
Thanks a lot for ur reply.
My report is in portrait, if the report has two or three records,and we gave table border,the border will come in the middle.My report has to get master page border..As per ur suggestion i downloaded 2.5,but when i uploaded in maximo7.1.1.5 it is showing error..
Thanks
mwilliams
Siby,
Yeah, unfortunately, I don't know that Maximo is compatible with 2.5.x.