Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
text align problem in BIRT 2.5.1
aleda81
I've been testing a little bit BIRT 2.5.1 to make a posible upgrade from an older version. I've found a problem testing with some text and dynamic text elements inside a grid with justified alignment. I've attached an example.
In the report the elements from the right side are a copy from the elements of the left side, except than in the content of the elements from the right side, I have added one character more (a "2"). When I display the report in pdf, the right elements aren't displayed ok. It seems like a bug.
Does anybody know anything about that?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi aleda81,<br />
<br />
Looks like a definite bug to me. Please log a bug for this at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a>.
aleda81
done,<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=295350'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=295350</a>
;
mwilliams
Thanks!