Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt error when trying to preview data.
pm-lemos
Hi ppl,
I started recently working with birt, but am having some troubles in doing what I need.
Context:
I'm trying to integrate a report (using birt) in my JEE web application.
I use eclipse galileo has my IDE, JBoss 4.2.2 and JSP pages.
Problem:
I design my report using "Report Design" view, and my purpose is simple: Get a bunch of data from a EJB service.
The Error:
A BIRT exception occurred.
Plug-in Provider:Eclipse.org
Plug-in Name:BIRT Data Adapter
Plug-in ID:org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter
Version:2.5.1.v20090903
Error Code:exception.error
Error Message:An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
A BIRT exception occurred: Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: ReferenceError: "actionsLogReportDatasource" is not defined. (#1)
Script source: , line: 0, text:
__bm_open(). See next exception for more information.
Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: ReferenceError: "actionsLogReportDatasource" is not defined. (#1)
Script source: , line: 0, text:
__bm_open()
Can you help me out?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi pm-lemos,
So, you're using a scripted dataSource to try to access the java beans?