Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with Web Viewer
mmsoe
Hi,
I am just started using birt and having problem in showing the data calculated from global variables in web viewer.As I have three different data sets for each table and I would like to show Grand total from all the above three tables in the end.So I put those total values from each table as persisted global value and calculated those data in the end. And when i tried to see in Web viewer ,the data didnt show up,even though there are some values.It works in preview,html and pdf format.
i save the total of each table as, onRender of aggregate cell,
v=this.getValue();
if (v != null) reportContext.setPersistentGlobalVariable("s1",v.toString());
else {
v=0.0;
reportContext.setPersistentGlobalVariable("s1",v.toString());
}
and in the end calculated as, onCreate of Data,
this.setDisplayValue(parseFloat(reportContext.getPersistentGlobalVariable("s1")) - parseFloat(reportContext.getPersistentGlobalVariable("s2")) +parseFloat(reportContext.getPersistentGlobalVariable("s3")))
I am using eclipse 3.4.
birt 2.3.2
Any help will be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mmsoe
correction!!
I m sorry,it works in pdf view not in html view.In my application, i gave two those options and only one is working.Thanks for any help..