Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
DiskCache ERROR
jordi
I'm using Birt 2.5.0 (inside Pentaho) and I'm getting DiskCache Error for resultsets around 12000 rows. (Sorry, I can't post a test report by now)
org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.cache.disk.DiskCache <init>
End of process, and the count of data is 12384
I've found some posts and bugs related to cache performance but I don't get a clear idea about:
1. is it an issue resolved for 2.5.0 (then I should design again my report)?
2. is there any improvement between 2.5.0 and 2.5.1/2.6 related to cache?
3. is there any way to configure (increase) cache?
4. what can be considered a large resultset for Birt?
Any comment would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Take a look at this post:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/eclipse-birt-newsgroup-mirror/8401-cache-configuration.html'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/eclipse-birt-newsgroup-mirror/8401-cache-configuration.html</a><br
/>
<br />
Also can you post the stacktrace for your error?<br />
<br />
Jason
rsmith_hir
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="57225" data-time="1259096789" data-date="24 November 2009 - 02:06 PM"><p>
Take a look at this post:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/eclipse-birt-newsgroup-mirror/8401-cache-configuration.html'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/eclipse-birt-newsgroup-mirror/8401-cache-configuration.html</a><br
/>
<br />
<br />
Also can you post the stacktrace for your error?<br />
<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
The link that you have posted appears to be broken, could you post an update to this configuration help? I need to configure the in memory cache.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
Ryan