Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Grouping
BAIG
Hello,<br />
<br />
I have the following columns in the table which I need to display as single column and grouped by role.<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Role1 , Role2 , Role3, membername</strong><br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Example data.</strong><br />
<br />
Systems Analyst , Operations support, Member1<br />
Operations support Member2<br />
Project Engineer, Systems Analyst Member3<br />
<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Desired output</strong><br />
Systems analyst Member1<br />
member3<br />
<br />
Operations support Member1<br />
Member2<br />
<br />
Project Engineer Member3
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi BAIG,
The roles being in different columns may create an issue here. If you knew all the possible roles and could make a dataSet with those in a field, you could possibly use a set of joins to get the roles all in one column. I'll have to think about it to see if there's an easier way I can think of.
BAIG
Thanks Michael for the quick reply. Could you please tell how to achieve your suggestion, that's bringing all the roles in one column using join.
Thanks.