Hi,<br />
<br />
I read this thread <br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/deploying-integrating-birt-report-engine-applications/15211-viewing-session-not-available.html'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/deploying-integrating-birt-report-engine-applications/15211-viewing-session-not-available.html</a> and I'd like to continue with sollution of this bug(?).<br />
<br />
I have this message on firefox, chrome after dialog with report parameters. IE doesn't show me report parameter dialog - only empty page.<br />
<br />
Interesting thing is that I have 2 applications on one Tomcat. They differs only in properties file (language versions) with unimportant keys for birt.<br />
The first one is ok, the second has the message after trying to generate reports.<br />
<br />
I tryied to use instead "frameset" servlet "run" and it runs. But primary it's work of BirtViewer to use correct servlet.<br />
<br />
I have BIRT 2.5.1<br />
<br />
Maybe something is wrong with Tomcat 6.0.18. I restarted it and problems are still.<br />
<br />
Does have any sollution?<br />
<br />
Jan