Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
cgitask works for webdeskpro not webdesk ?
nipper
Anyone see this before ? I have a WF cgitask that sends out an error message to the enduser. It works great for Masters through Authors in WebDesk Pro, but I get Internal server error from webdesk.
Since it works for authors in WDP, I want to point the finger at webdesk.
Anyone see this before ?
Perusing logs now...
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I wonder if it is because webdesk passes CGI parameters differently than webdesk pro. Check the apache error log which may give you some detail.
nipper
Yea, that is what I did, found a very interesting error:
[Wed Jun 18 13:30:34 2003] [error] [client 10.64.64.222] File does not exist: /var/apache/htdocs/sample_cgi_task.ipl
Interesting that it is looking at apache/htdocs not httpd/iw-bin
Migrateduser
Thats quite interesting. And, you say, this exact code is working without any issues in webdesk?
Well, i would suggest opening up a support case with IW and sending them the files so they can test and fix the bug (if it is).
Thanks,
Migrateduser
Does other cgitasks do the same?