Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Parameters extension
attiq76
Hi,
I have a question regarding Parameters extension.
I want to display the parameter entry screen as a 'Tabbed screen' where every tab is a Parameter Group. Every Tab (parameter group) should display the related parameters entry boxes.
Can someone guide me what do I have to extend and change to achiev the above?
Also I want the parameter names from the database. Currently in default BIRT, parameter names are simple strings. I want to provide a push button next to 'Parameter Name' text box on 'New Parameter' screen to execute a custom dialogue box.
How can I extend the 'New Parameter' page to include custom functionality?
Regards,
Attiq
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Attiq,<br />
<br />
You could always create your own parameter page. Then you could handle the parameters however you want.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/298-2-2-birt-tag-library/#description'>2.2
BIRT Tag Library - Tips & Tricks - BIRT Exchange</a>