Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Sending report parameters from a chart
ithack07
Hi,
I've created a chart with hyperlinks to a report. The chart is a bar chart of different values. The bar that the user selects opens the report. I need to pass the value of that bar as a parameter to the report.
When i select "edit base url" in interactivity im brought to a window -in report parameters there is a section called values. The problem is that I'm not sure how to refer to the value of the bar that has been selected.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi ithack07,
Can you recreate this with the sample database so I can see exactly how your reports are set up and have something to test with? Thanks.