Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Generate Tiltle1, Title2, Title3 in Word
xmoulin
How to generate a report with different "Standard Word Title " -> Title1, Title2 and Title3?
So we'll can generate the summary/synopsis in the Word document.
Usefull we want to merge 2 documents. One with a summary, the other without but generate by BIRT.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi xmoulin,
Can you explain this in a little more detail? Thanks.
xmoulin
My goal is to generate a word document with BIRT.
I just look how to translate my sentence in others words:
I’m talking about Outline Numbered (Heading Numbering) in Microsoft Word, there is different heading style (Heading 1 through 9) -> Is it possible to generate a WORD BIRT report using heading style?
Why?
- Because my word application use custom style for Heading 1 through 9 -> So I don't have to duplicate those style
- Because if my word document used Heading 1 to 9, I'll be able to generate a Table Of Contents easily.
- I want to merge 2 documents in 1, the first one used Heading 1 to 9 so if the second one should used same style, it will be wonderful.
aanglade
<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I am interested in a solution for this concern.</p>
<p>Can you please provide an answer ?</p>
<p>Thanks</p>