Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Report in Eclipse SWT Application
simon88
Hi guys:
I'm new to Eclipse. I know a little bit of VS2005/8 c#. In VS, the reporting service is built in completed with necessary UI , hence no problem with Application integration.
In Eclipse, Birt Reporting is a separate entity by itself. I goggle for integration
sample with SWT. I have yet to get one that I can run and simple enough to understand the foundation.
I watch the presentation by Jason Weatherby, it do help a little and still trying to understand the whole presentation.
Can Any one point to me a Real Simple SWT Application sample code integrate with Birt Report facilities?
Is Birt Report must run with Tomcat?
Thanks
Simon88
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Simon,<br />
<br />
Did you get this working?<br />
Here are some examples:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/792-eclipsecon-2009-integrating-birt/#description'>EclipseCon
2009 Integrating BIRT - Tutorials - BIRT Exchange</a><br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/889-rcp-app-with-birt-and-scripted-datasource/#description'>RCP
APP with BIRT and Scripted Datasource - Designs & Code - BIRT Exchange</a><br />
<br />
Jason
simon88
Hi Jason:
Thanks. Let me try and come back to you !
Simon