Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt and Barcode4j
Tanny
How to integrate BIRT and Barcode4j?
I am adding an image URI and putting a link for to Tomcat where is installed Barcode4j but is not working. Now appreciate the attention.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Tanny,<br />
<br />
I have not integrated barcode4j with BIRT myself and was undable to find any information on it specifically. Here is a post from the devShare about using barcode fonts. Not sure if it will help you, but I thought I'd pass it along anyhow.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/466-embed-barcodes-in-birt-without-barcode-fonts/#description'>Embed
barcodes in Birt without barcode fonts - Tutorials - BIRT Exchange</a>
CBR
I think that adding a custom BIRT element using the extension points wouldn't be that hard if you are familar with developing eclipse rcp plugins. If you have a look at the BIRT cvs repository you can find a element named rotated text that shows how to develop a custom element (think that this is pretty much comparable to what you want to do as rotated text plugin generates a picture too).
If you re interested i can show you how to develop the plugin (think it would be nice to upload the source code to dev share too).