Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab RowHeader Titles in BIRT 2.2.1
vsub
Hi,
We are developing a crosstab Report in BIRT 2.2.1. We couldnt find an option to place row header titles in this version, is there any we can achive this.
Report sample attached.
Thanks in advance
vsub
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi vsub,
Unfortunately, with that version, it doesn't look like the cell in the top left of the crosstab was able to be used for the row dimension headers. You'll probably just have to include a note above or below the crosstab explaining what each dimension is or have a separate grid above the crosstab labeling the dimensions. Are you tied into 2.2.1 because of a product that includes this version?
TheRealDea
I am using version 3.2.20 and am finding that I'd like to do the same thing.
Has this now become posible?
Thanks,
mwilliams
TheRealDea,
What is the BIRT version you're using?
TheRealDea
I am using: 3.2.20 Report Developer.
mwilliams
TheRealDea,
I believe that version corresponds with BIRT 2.5.1. You can look in the xml source of a report design you've made with your version of BIRT to confirm. If so, you should be able to place a grid in your row dimension header area to be used for row dimension headers. Let me know if you have issues.