Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Value Series Name not displaying
eistropfen
Hi,
I've got trouble with displaying the value series name in a bar chart when running on a linux box.
I've got a bar chart which has an "Optional Y Series Grouping". In the Format Chart/Series Labels I have added the "value data" and "value series name" fields with the corresponding data types.
Everything runs fine on my local windows machine when I deploy the app, however on the linux box the "Value Series Name" are not displaying in the chart. When I change the background of the label to "white", I can see the value data and a white box where the value series name is supposed to be...
Anyone any idea? Am I missing a font? I've already tried different image types (jpg, png, svg) no luck!
CentOS release 5.2
Apache-Tomcat-5.5.28
Cheers
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eistropfen
sorry, this is a copy of <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/17868-value-series-name-not-displaying.html'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/17868-value-series-name-not-displaying.html</a>
.