Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Uses setup in Unix cant login in TS
Bubas_IWOV
Hi,
I have setup 115 users into teamsite, all of them can login to the Unix box, but notall can to Teamsite.
I already did iwckrole for the ones that im not able and the answer is always yes.
Any ideas????
Thaks for the support.
Bubas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Contact Support. There are options you can turn on in various locations to help debug issues like this - but I cannot think of them off-hand right now. Chances are if you work with Support, they can provide this information and assist in analyzing the results.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Bubas_IWOV
hi,
i did that already but im still waitng for them and i ened to haev this finished by end of today. :-(
nipper
Check the lnowledge base, I know there is an article on this. Sometimes the entity DB gets unhappy. Do a search on log in or entity
Andy