Hi there,<br />
Not sure what to make of this bug. I've included a report design to demonstrate. I have tested this on WAS 6.1 and Apache Tomcat 6 and verified the bug occurs, it does not occur using the eclipse designer however.<br />
<br />
What basically happens is this: If a drill-through action is assigned to a report as well as a hand-crafted action (using Text elements forming anchor HTML tags), clicking on the hand-crafted action will break the other hyperlink.<br />
<br />
I am crafting the HTML action using this script:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<a href="<VALUE-OF>request = reportContext.getHttpServletRequest();
session = request.getSession();
servletPath = request.getServletPath();
contextPath = request.getContextPath();
reportName = reportContext.getReportRunnable().getReportName();
var url = contextPath + servletPath + "?__report=" + reportName;
url;</VALUE-OF>">Click Me</a>
</pre>
<br />
The ActionHandle code is created using the wizard (see screenshot)<br />
<br />
So, after the hand-crafted hyperlink is clicked, the hyperlink in the table will be cludged to the following:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://localhost:8080/birt/preview?__report='>http://localhost:8080/birt/preview?__report=</a><strong class='bbc'>BugFinder.rptdesign%2FBugFinder.rptdesign</strong><br />
<br />
The ReportEngine will be unable to find this path and will throw an exception.<br />
<br />
This code works if I specify only the name of the report, without putting in the absolute pathname (such as what happens with the getReportName method).<br />
So in the above code block, replacing reportContext.getReportRunnable().getReportName(); with "BugFinder.rptdesign" will work fine, but for maintainability it is a little detrimental.<br />
<br />
Any thoughts on what I should be doing?