Hi,<br />
<br />
I'm trying to implement the usage logging from the server integration tech package into our deployment of iServer Express (10 sp1) on our Linux server.<br />
<br />
Here is what I have done:<br />
<br />
1. Copied the shared library libUsrActivityLoggingExt.so into the AcServer/bin directory<br />
<br />
Now I have the problem.<br />
<br />
Here is what I have in my acserverconfig.xml file under <System><br />
<br />
<System<br />
UseSMTP="true"<br />
SystemName="System"<br />
DefaultLocale="en_US"<br />
DefaultEncoding="windows-1252"<br />
ConfigFileVersion="12"<br />
SystemDefaultVolume="server.www.com"<br />
DefaultCLocaleOnWindows="true"><br />
<UsageAndErrorLogging/><br />
<SMTPServers><br />
<SMTPServer<br />
Name="server.www.com"<br />
Greeting="server.www.com"<br />
SMTPPort="25"<br />
SenderName="Reports"<br />
SMTPHostName="100.100.100.100"<br />
SenderAddress="email@www.com"/><br />
</SMTPServers><br />
<MasterBackupList<br />
SettingType="List"><br />
<Item>server.www.com</Item><br />
</MasterBackupList><br />
</System><br />
<br />
Here is what I'm supposed to add to it per the instructions in <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/wiki/Actuate_Logging_and_Monitoring/'>Actuate Logging and Monitoring - BIRT Wiki - BIRT Exchange</a> :<br />
<br />
<UsageAndErrorLogging<br />
EiiLogLevel="Detail"<br />
AdminLogLevel="Detail"<br />
EiiLogEnabled="true"<br />
ErrorLogLevel="Information"<br />
AdminLogEnabled="true"<br />
ErrorLogEnabled="true"<br />
ViewingLogLevel="Detail"<br />
DeletionLogLevel="Detail"<br />
PrintingLogLevel="Detail"<br />
ViewingLogEnabled="true"<br />
DeletionLogEnabled="true"<br />
GenerationLogLevel="Detail"<br />
PrintingLogEnabled="true"<br />
GenerationLogEnabled="true"<br />
ErrorLoggingExtensionName="ErrorLoggingExt"<br />
UsageLoggingExtensionName="UsrActivityLoggingExt"/><br />
<br />
I'm having difficulty figuring out how to put this into the <System> portion of the file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
<br />
Al