Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Localization RCP Report Designer problem
Elena
I have BIRT RCP Report Designer installed. I want to localize it (menus, messages ...) - to Russian.
I downloaded Language Pack NLpack2 for RCP Report Designer.
I can't change the interface language of Report Designer.
I tried to put files from NLpack2 (Folders "Features" and "Plugins")
1)near the directory of BIRT RCP Report Designer(as pointed in instructions)- the structure was:
E:WORKBIRT...
E:WORKFeatures
E:WORKPlugins
2) with such structure
E:WORKBIRT...
E:WORKbirt-rcp-report-designer-2_1_1Features
E:WORKbirt-rcp-report-designer-2_1_1Plugins
2)into Folders Features and Plugins of BIRT RCP Report Designer.
In OS (Windows XP) language is Russian (as default)
In BIRT RCP Report Designer Window/Preferences/Report Design/Preview locale is Russian (tried to change)
What do I need to do to get Russian interface ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
The NLPack2 needs to be unzipped into the birt-rcp-report-designer-2_1_1/eclipse directory (where the features and plugins directory already exists)<br />
<br />
If it still doesnt work for you, then you should log a bug at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/bug-reporting/'>Business
Intelligence Software - Reporting Tools - BIRT Exchange</a>
Elena
I put files from NLpack2 from directory birt-rcp-report-designer-2_1_1
into subdirectory "eclipse"- i.e files from subdirectory features - to eclipsefeatures, and from subdirectory plugins - to eclipseplugins
Language of interface stay English