Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Highlighting min and max value for data column in cross table
skunkies
Hi all,
I have a cross table in my report with the following display:
in line: month
in column : Salaries
I'd like to highlight the min/max Salary, I can't find how to do that?
Does anybody did already a kind of this functionnality?
Thanks in advance
PS:I read almost all the posts talking about alternating highlighting in a cross table.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Hi skunkies, you can create a new aggregration on the crosstab binding for the MIN and MAX values over the months. I created a simple example (enclosed) using BIRT 2.3.2 based on the BIRT sample data.
skunkies
Thanks for the tip and the example. it's exactly what i wanted to do.
Happy Xmas.