I integrated the mashboard into my Information Console war, and deployed on Websphere v6.1.0.27 with a context root of bi10mb. <br />
<br />
When I navigate to the Sales tab and click on one of the bars in the "top 10 Reps", I receive the error <br />
404: No target servlet configured for uri: iportal/executerepor.do. <br />
See attached screenshot.<br />
<br />
I think this is a context root issue. But, I would like to keep the references relative, as we have different iportal deployments for different iServers. <br />
<br />
1. How can I fix the application to show the Rep's top 10 deals instead of the Error 404?<br />
<br />
2. Is it possible to fix it without having to hardcode the context root (bi10mb in this case), so I can deploy the same war with minimal customizations.<br />
<br />
Similarly I noticed that my jsapi page was not function. I was able to fix the jsapi tab by modifying the mashup.html. I changed the reference <br />
<br />
from <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://localhost:8700/iportal'>http://localhost:8700/iportal</a> <br />
to
http://<iPortal>/bi10mb <br />
<br />
Is it possible to keep it generic where I won't have to customize the mashboard. I have multiple Information consoles deployed on the same Websphere server, and am trying to keep the war files as identical as possible.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance. I'm just stumbling my way through this, as I'm not a programmer. This forum is a great asset.