Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
account lockout
jvsteyn
I am experiencing problems with my Domain account being locked out several times a day and then I cannot log into TeamSite as well as other areas. So far the only session involved with my account has been the TeamSite server. We have had a few instances of this happening before with only TeamSite Editors and only at the time of Domain account password changes. When we unlocked the account and cleared the Internet explorer browser cache the problem was resolved and they could log into TeamSite again. Something is going on with browser access to TeamSite where it seems to cache user access. Have you seen this, or heard of any other issues with other users. Thank you, Jack
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
We saw that once before on TS5.0.1. I believe the authentication attempt was tried several times after the password was changed on the system. (or perhaps the password was typed incorrectly - this was while ago, so I am not sure of the details.) We totally logged out of the TeamSite server, reset the password, and waited a while before retrying and it seemed to work again. We may have also reset the TeamSite server. (Sorry, I am not too sure of the details.)