Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT crosstab printing to catalinia.out
zkhalid
Hi
I am using BIRT 2.3.2. I have an issue with BIRT logging. Problem is i want to remove any logging through BIRT. I have set the BIRT_VIEWER_LOG_LEVEL value to OFF in web.xml and apart from one issue there is nothing being printed. That one issue is when I open any crosstab report it still prints out some data regardless of the level set. The data printed in catalina.out is like
INFO: Type: COLUMN_EDGE, Measure: 0, Data Position: 1
Dec 31, 2009 7:47:03 AM org.eclipse.birt.report.item.crosstab.core.re.executor.T
ableColumnGenerator generateColumns
INFO: Type: COLUMN_EDGE, Measure: 0, Data Position: 2
Dec 31, 2009 7:47:03 AM org.eclipse.birt.report.item.crosstab.core.re.executor.T
ableColumnGenerator generateColumns
INFO: Type: COLUMN_EDGE, Measure: 0, Data Position: 3
Dec 31, 2009 7:47:03 AM org.eclipse.birt.report.item.crosstab.core.re.executor.T
ableColumnGenerator generateColumns
INFO: Type: COLUMN_EDGE, Measure: 0, Data Position: 4
Dec 31, 2009 7:47:03 AM org.eclipse.birt.report.item.crosstab.core.re.executor.T
ableColumnGenerator generateColumns
INFO: Type: COLUMN_EDGE, Measure: 0, Data Position: 5
Dec 31, 2009 7:47:03 AM org.eclipse.birt.report.item.crosstab.core.re.executor.T
ableColumnGenerator generateColumns
INFO: Type: COLUMN_EDGE, Measure: 0, Data Position: 6
Dec 31, 2009 7:47:03 AM org.eclipse.birt.report.item.crosstab.core.re.executor.T
ableColumnGenerator generateColumns
INFO: Type: COLUMN_EDGE, Measure: 0, Data Position: 7
I have also set my application level for log4j (using apache logging) to ERROR but still no impact.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
I searched the BIRT bugs at Eclipse.org and only found one very old similar bug. If this is still a problem you should report it... or test to see if it has already been fixed in BIRT 2.5.1
zkhalid
Well I managed to fix it. Strangely enough the cross tab report was using java logging so i set the class to ERROR in logging.properties. But looks like a bug as every other class in using the parameter in web.xml.