Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Oracle Birt report call from jsp error
ismail_sk
Hi all
I have created Birt web project using Eclipse-Birt WTP wizard.I'm able to call/invoke simple birt report
from jsp(with birt tag).But,I'm getting following exception when i try to call oracle datasource report.
However,I copied all required jars classes12.jar,ojdbc*,N_oracle,N_base,N_util to web-
inf/platforg/plugin/*.*.jdbc/drivers and web-inf/lib folder.
But still getting same problem again and agin
An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.
There is an error in get connection, [ActuateDD][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01017: invalid
username/password; logon denied
.
exception.error ( 1 time(s) )
detail : org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: An exception occurred during processing. Please
see the following message for details:
Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.
There is an error in get connection, [ActuateDD][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01017: invalid
username/password; logon denied
Thanks
Isma
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Isma,
Dont put the driver in both locations. Only put it in the
web-inf/platforg/plugin/*.*.jdbc/drivers directory. Have you tested the report in the designer?
Jason