Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
"Missing properties in Connection.open(Properties)" in Actuate BIRT viewer
dzish
Hi all,<br />
<br />
I try Actuate birt viewer. I had migrated all necessary files and then I changed web.xml. <br />
But I have exception when I run report. It seems I don't have mapped resource folder where is library with connection to database. But I have. For example report parameters from libraries are shown.<br />
<br />
In BIRT sample viewer in web.xml I had this section<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<context-param>
<param-name>BIRT_VIEWER_WORKING_FOLDER</param-name>
<param-value>${birt home}/WEB-INF/report/report</param-value>
</context-param>
<context-param>
<param-name>BIRT_RESOURCE_PATH</param-name>
<param-value>${birt home}/WEB-INF/report/resource</param-value>
</context-param>
</pre>
<br />
In actuate BIRT viewer<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<context-param>
<param-name>STANDALONE_REPOSITORY_PATH</param-name>
<param-value>/WEB-INF/report/report</param-value>
</context-param>
<context-param>
<param-name>BIRT_RESOURCE_PATH</param-name>
<param-value>/WEB-INF/report/resource</param-value>
</context-param>
</pre>
<br />
thank you for help<br />
Jan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dzish
I used javascript function from resourced file for library. But I didn't copy it to resource directory. The exception dissapeared after copiing js file. And if not restart of browser helps:-/
Jan
Virgil Dodson
Great Jan, glad you got it working. I'm going to move this thread to the Deploying forum for others to find it there.