Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Master Page Border
Sneha
Hi Friends,
Is there any way to put border for master page in 2.3.
It is there in 2.5.
Does anyone knows how we cna put it in 2.3..can we put any plugins or anything to make it avaialable in 2.3
Thanks In advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Sneha,
Not that I know of. If I find out differently, I'll let you know. Are you not able to upgrade to 2.5.x?
Sneha
Thanks a lot Michael.
No,we are using maximo 7.1.1.5.i think with that we cannot use Birt 2.5
xxx1
can u help me in adding the border before footer.I mean footer has to be at the bottom after the border.If can call please contact me at 9440046091 or 7416650051
mwilliams
xxx1,
You'll have to extend a report element to the bottom of the page. There are a couple ways that you can extend an element to the bottom of the page:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1355-extending-a-table-to-a-certain-number-of-rows-with-alternating-row-color/
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/989-extend-table-to-fit-page/
xxx1
i'm asking that whether can we place the footer after the border of master page
xxx1
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee answer meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
mwilliams
Sorry. I guess I wasn't very clear in my response. The footer of the masterpage will always be within the border of the masterpage with the current setup. To get a border to appear to go around the body content, but not the footer, you'll have to add the border on your elements in your design. If your element doesn't extend to the bottom of the page, you'll need to do that yourself. You can always request an enhancement for this feature at eclipse.org/birt and click on the "report bugs" link on the left side of the page.