Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
cant run report in excel format
Amruta29
Hi,
I have published a design from espreadsheet designer on to the iServer express. But when I select excel 97-2003 format or excel 2007 format and hit run it looks like job has run but I do not get the report output. But when I can run the report in the PDF format and I get the pdf output.
Can someone help?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi Amruta29,
This is strange since it is working fine at my end. What browser/version are you using? Check your download folder to see if it is saving downloaded xls files there.
Ashwini
Amruta29
Thanks I am using internet explorer v 7.00. I do not see report output in downloadable folder in excel format.
averma
Hi Amruta29,
I guess it must be related to some pop up blocker settings on your browser. I just tried it at my end with IE 7.0 and works just fine. Have you tried any other browser like Firefox 3.0?
Ashwini