Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Null values in report parameters
chinipini
Hello.
I have a question about using null values in report parameters. When we create a Report Parameter with BIRT, there is an option called “IsRequired”. If this option is set to false, then the user can assign a null value to this parameter.
When we run the report, we can see that our parameter shows the value “null” as well as a list with the possible values the user can choose. I enclose you an image of what I am referring to.
I was wondering if is there any way to change the value “null” for some string more understandable like “All”.
If anyone could give me a hand, I’ll be very grateful.
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JustME
There are several threads running regarding passing multiple values, including "all," to report parameters. <br />
<br />
I think this thread sounds most like what you are looking for.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/13145-passing-multiple-value-report-parameter.html'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/13145-passing-multiple-value-report-parameter.html</a>
;