Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with access to JavaScript-Array
iparker
Hello,
I have a problem with the access to a javascript-array which I have defined in a report-parameter.
A little example:
When I create a variable with a javascript-array as content like this:
var test = new Array();
test[0] = "Kat 0";
test[1] = "Kat 1";
test[2] = "Kat 2";
test[3] = "Kat 3";
test;
I can access the values of this array with something like vars["test_var"][2].
But when I put the same javascript code into a report-parameter and not into a report-variable, how can I access the values of this array now? A similar access like params["test_js_array"].value[3] does not works.
Thanks for some help!
Timo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Timo,
I haven't figured a way to get the values from an array as a parameter either. I'll let you know if I find anything.