Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to display serial number (Row number) in Crosstab Report?
SrinivasaRao
Hi,
I am new to Birt cross tab Reporting.
In the cross tab report I am facing the 2 issues
1.I need to display the Serial number (Row number ).
2. In the cross tab Group Fields is not repeating, I need to repeat for every row
Ex: I am displaying the student info with group by Class In this situation i need to repeat class name for every row.
Please help me anybody to solve these 2 problems.
Thanks in Advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi rishwanth,
You could create a computed column in your dataSet to get a line number for each group. Let me know if you have any questions or would like an example.
SrinivasaRao
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Hi rishwanth,<br />
<br />
You could create a computed column in your dataSet to get a line number for each group. Let me know if you have any questions or would like an example.</p></blockquote>
<br />
Thank you for your time and reply.<br />
<br />
Can you Please send me an Example. That will be more helpful for me.
mwilliams
I posted back your example in this thread:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/18119-how-can-we-display-row-number-serial-crosstab-report.html'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/18119-how-can-we-display-row-number-serial-crosstab-report.html</a>
;