Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to find the DNR script
System
Hi,
I want my deployment to trigger a Deploy and Run script on the target host (src & target are the same host in this instance) before running a deployment.
My deployment fails however (is never run) when the DNR script is not found:
ERROR: DNR Execution failed. Unable to find the DNR script.
My dnr deployment script wants to execute the following command:
C:/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG/bin/iwodhelper -b -f "C:/Interwoven/jetspeed/tomcat/webapps/iwargent/WEB-INF/iwconf/content/argent/content.iwmf.xml" -l "C:/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG/log/"
The content.iwmf.xml is in the correct directory ... any clues as to why this is happening?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Note: I strongly recommend against putting custom scripts into the main product bin directory like this.
What kind of program is iwodhelper? binary, perl, vbscript, java ?
Unless it's binary, you will probably have to specify the "engine" to use for it - like:
c:/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/iwperl c:/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG/bin/iwodhelper -b -f ....
This might not be the problem, but I figured we could start here and work our way forward with some additional information.
Also, what version of OpenDeploy are you using (and what SP level)?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Migrateduser
Thanks for responding.
iwodhelper is a binary program that was included with the ContentServices SDK install. I am trying to deploy the sample content for the Jetspeed reference implementation. From what I can tell, the program is used to help create a manifest file in the target directory that is read by the MyTeamSite & Content portlets at runtime. (I modified the deployment.xml file to run the deployment without the dnr execution with success, however, the portlet thew a FileNotFoundException when it couldn't find the manifest file, content.iwm.xml)
I've attached the iwodhelper.log file, which describes the usage parameters.
Here's my environment:
- Win2000 SP3
- OD 5.5.1 SP2
Thanks...
Adam Stoller
Hmm - I've never used that tool, so I cannot comment too much about it (though the usage looks like it could use some work).
Can you post the actual line from your deployment configuration where you try to invoke this - so we can see the quoting and such - or perhaps post, as an attachment, the full deployment configuration file?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
sunil_j
HI,
Just change the IWODHELPER to IWODHELPER.EXE
C:/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG/bin/iwodhelper.exe
Regards
Sunil
Interwoven TeamSite Consultant