Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Zeros getting trucated after decimal place
tinujoseph
Hi I am trying to format the value in a data cell with 2 decimal place(ex:20,100.00). Number formatting for this data cell is currency with 2 decimal place(tried custom setting also same result). Also for values like 210.50 , it is displaying like 210.5 even though the number of decimal place is 2. How can i get exactly 2 decimal place in the output , irespective the value after decimal place is 0 or other?
Birt Version:2.1
Output: Pdf
Values for the pdf are coming from the jsp.
Please advice
Thanks & Best Regards
Tinu Joseph
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Tinu,
The earliest version I have is 2.1.3 and the currency formatting seems to work correctly in PDF in that version. It could have been a bug in an earlier version of 2.1.x that was fixed. If you could reproduce the error with the sample database, so I can run the report in case I didn't set things up like you did.