Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Template Preview And Generate Error
johnjamesmarsh
TS 552, Solaris 8
Hi all,
Here's one for those who like head aches. One of our template developers has a template that works mostly. If I have 6 paragraphs and the 6th is long it fails. If I add a 7th it works (with the long 6th). If I shorten 6 it works. I have attached three templates. rideonFAIL fails, rideonFAILa works with the last <item name="Text"> section shortened and rideonFAILb works with an extra <item name="Text"> section with only an 'a' as the contents.
Any comments/suggestions gratefully received.
Regards
John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't have time to look at this now - but from the description, I'd encourage you to open up a case with Interwoven Support, providing them the same data, as it sounds like you may have uncovered a strange bug.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
johnjamesmarsh
OK, I have raised a support case. I'll post the outcome in a nice, easy to swallow form once it is resolved.