Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
upload data into derby table
vash
Hi,
Right now I am using JDBC Data Source (using Derby ClientDriver).
I upload data into derby table through a perl script - which takes data from a csv file and uploads into the derby table.
I want a workaround - is it possible to create a report with CSV DataSource and internally through the Birt report - upload data in the derby table???
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Vash
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Hi Vash,
Yes, BIRT can have a CSV datasource be the direct data source for the BIRT report. As for the other request of loading that same data into a derby table, this is not generally what BIRT is used for... but since BIRT can call out to Java during it's script event processing, it is certainly possible.