Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
can you control drawing order?
jsherriff
I've got marker lines on a chart which are obscured by series values. Is there a way to control drawing order so that the marker lines are drawn last?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi jsherriff,
I would guess you could probably modify the source code to change the render order, but I don't know how difficult that would end up being. Unfortunately, I don't think you can set the render order within the designer anywhere. If I find out differently, I'll let you know.
jsherriff
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Hi jsherriff,<br />
<br />
I would guess you could probably modify the source code to change the render order, but I don't know how difficult that would end up being. Unfortunately, I don't think you can set the render order within the designer anywhere. If I find out differently, I'll let you know.</p></blockquote>
<br />
Michael, I was trying to determine what block or blocks the markers are in and move that/those to the end of the children - in theory I think that would cause them to be rendered last. But haven't figured out how to do that yet.