Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Changing default Title for webpage
abhipro
Hi,
First, apologies for improper title.. I couldn't figure out exactly how to frame my question.
I have couple of reports which are currently in use. One thing I noticed in those reports is that on the top left of the webpage, it always says "BIRT report viewer" and was wondering if it can be changed?
I think since the report is opened in a new window, it takes up the title which comes from the BIRT.
Is there any way to change this in the BIRT itself?
Many Thanks,
Abhi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
abhipro
Hi,
Finally figured it out. Just had to change the Title field in the general tab for the report.
Many Thanks,
Abhi