Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Error with charts when running in jboss
GalenBoyer
Hi all,
When I execute a .rptdesign file with the RCP, it is successful. When I call this report from our app in the same manner all our other reports are called, it fails with the error, "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.eclipse.birt.chart.reportitem.ChartReportItemImpl."
Its clearly a configuration issue and was hoping to find out what must I do in the application server land to make the .rptdesign file with a chart work within an app server?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GalenBoyer
Okay,
Becoming more in-tune with the app server config. Moved the org.eclipse.birt.chart.* suite of jars found in the plugins directory to the lib directory of jboss and got past the above issue.
Am still struggling with getting a report with a chart in it to report without error, but this thread's issue is resolved.