Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF Page break problem.
zephyran
Hello,
I am designing a birt report and there is a problem when save as a pdf file.
My report design looks like below.
Table
-Row
--Cell
---Table A (Short content, 1/3 of page)
---Table B (Contents could be two or more pages long)
When I make pdf file as above design, sometimes table B contents could be long. At that time, there is only Table A content with blank in the first page and Table B starts in the second page. In the table B, there is no avoid page break option.
Saving as doc works well as I expected.
How can I solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.
Myoungki
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Myoungki,
What version of BIRT are you using?
zephyran
The version is 2.5.1.v20090710 but the original report design came from older version.
I am modifying with 2.5.1 version.
Thanks.
mwilliams
Myoungki,
Can you recreate the issue with the sample database? Or with a flat file database or something, so that I can run the report? Thanks.