Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Internal Bookmark
vash
Hi,
A quick question - Do internal bookmarks work in pdf?
Thanks,
Vash
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Vash,
Yes it does.
vash
Michael,<br />
<br />
I was going through this report:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/72-birt-drilldown-combo-chart/#description'>BIRT
Drilldown Combo Chart - Designs & Code - BIRT Exchange</a><br />
and I generated a pdf.<br />
<br />
When I try to click on the bars it gives me the following error:<br />
"The specified file #Euro+ Shopping Channel does not exist."<br />
<br />
Even I have internal bookmarks in my report, and I am getting the same error.<br />
<br />
Any suggestions?<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Vash
mwilliams
Vash,
What version of BIRT are you using? It seems to not work for the chart for me in 2.5.1, however, if I link from the first table to the second table, it works as expected in PDF.
vash
Michael,
I am using version 2.3.2
In my report I have it linked from the chart to a table.
Thanks,
Vash
mwilliams
Vash,<br />
<br />
It definitely looks like a link from a chart issue in PDF as bookmarks work in PDF from one table to another table. Please log a bug for this at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/bug-reporting/'>Report
Bugs - BIRT Exchange</a>
vash
302143 Internal bookmark does not work for chart in pdf
Bug reported in Bugzilla.
mwilliams
Thanks for the info!