Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Remove 'Null Value' Text in Cascading ListBox Parameter
juan436585
Hi,
I have a cascading parameter in my report and I have set my "Date" parameter as not being required. In my listbox parameter drop down box I get a 'Null Value' option.
What I want to do is actually change it so that instead of Null Value it can say something like ALL. Also, i would like to remove the blank option from the drop down box.
So currently my drop down list box Date parameter looks like this:
<BLANK> <- doesnt actually say blank, its literally just blank
"Null Value"
<Date data>
I want this:
"ALL"
<Date data>
Is there any way to do this?
Any help on how to do this would be greatly appreciated!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi juan436585,<br />
<br />
This devShare post may help you get started with that. I haven't tried it out, so you'll have to let me know if it helps.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/707-removing-nulls-in-combobox-or-listbox-parameters/#description'>Removing
Nulls in ComboBox or ListBox Parameters - Tips & Tricks - BIRT Exchange</a>
hajatasli
<p>Hi ,</p><p>This page showing error,can you please help</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' class="bbc_url" href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/707-removing-nulls-in-combobox-or-listbox-parameters/#description'
title="">Removing Nulls in ComboBox or ListBox Parameters - Tips & Tricks - BIRT Exchange</a></p>
kclark
<p>You can find that devshare <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/707-removing-nulls-in-combobox-or-listbox-parameters'>here</a></p>
;