Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to pass parameters when to WebViewer from a form
Monma
using birt 2.2.2
I have a form such as:
<form id="foo" action="/WebViewer/preview" method="post" target="_self">
<input type="hidden" name="__report" value="/myreportdir/report1.rptdesign">
<input type="hidden" name="__format" value="html">
<input type="hidden" name="pTime" value="2010-02-12">
</form>
That I generate dynamically and submit using javascript to run a report. When I use the method "Get" (in the form) it works well (parameters are passed as query strings). But when I use the method post it does not work. And I need to use the post because of other parameters I will be adding later.
Am I not passing the parameters the right way when using Posts?
Thanks in advance for any help.
P.S: I am attaching the error I get when rasing the logging level to Finest
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet