Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Application link in BIRT report??
David12345
Hello, I'm having a preview of BIRT for the first time, and I'm thinking about trialling it. I have one question (so far). I noticed on the tutorial screens that a report can be given a link to a sub report. Is it possible to replace this link with a different URL so that the user can navigate to the application's existing edit page to modify data that he sees in the report?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Monma
In the Palette there is a widget called Text, this is a container where you can put any html that you need. Just drag and drop and element and make sure to set its property to html.
You can then just add your hyperlink using regular html.