Hello All,<br />
<br />
I am having a J2EE web application to generate Birt reports.<br />
I want to add a JAR file at runtime thru Java code to the birt class loaders i.e the PLATFORM for BIRT 2.5.1 engine.<br />
<br />
My problem is that I am using Tribix Emitters for Birt 2.5.1 - <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tribix/files/'>Browse Tribix - Extended Emitters for BIRT Files on SourceForge.net</a> to generate Excel Charts. So I just have to copy the files "org.uguess.birt.report.engine.emitter.xls_2.5.1.201001221050.jar" and "org.uguess.birt.report.engine.common_1.1.1.201001221050.jar" in the "WEB-INFplatformplugins" folder and it works perfectly fine. However when I have to generate a data report in excel (without charts) then the cells are merged and cell width and height is manipulated due to which printouts etc of the reports give a problem. <br />
<br />
So basically I want to load the 2 Tribix emitter JARs in the Birt Class loader at runtime and once chart generation is done then again unload them.<br />
<br />
I guess this can be achieved by org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader Class and it also has a close() method. However I am not able to achieve it.<br />
<br />
Your help with the source code is reallly really appreciated.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance, <br />
Kiran