Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Stacked Bar Chart Problem
Tichy
Hi,
with the report designer i'm trying to create a stacked bar chart out of the following data:
Type Value Text
PTI 88.6000 Test-drive satisfaction
CI 30.0000 Very satisfied
CI 20.0000 Pretty satisfied
CI 15.0000 Somewhat unsatisfied
CI 10.0000 Very unsatisfied
I have a table which should be grouped by Type "PTI". in every table row there is a stacked bar chart thar should contain one bar with all values of Type "CI" as series. So every "PTI" should have one bar chart with "CI"-series
How can this be done?
Thx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Tichy,
Can you explain this a little more? I'm not sure i'm understanding completely what you're wanting.
Tichy
Hi,
my resultset contains n questions. Every question contains m choices.
The resultset is binded to a table and i want the table grouped by questions. Within the group there should be a stacked bar chart that contains the values of every choice of the question.
e.g.:
QuestionTest 1
####===+++%%%
QuestionTest 2
##=====++%%%%
QuestionTest 3
####===++++++%
Tichy
mwilliams
Tichy,
If you could attach a .csv file of you actual data or some sample data exactly as it would appear in your dataSet, that would help greatly in trying to create an example for you. I think I know what you're looking to get, I just would like to know exactly how your data looks/will look. Thanks.